This is a perpetual process that continues to develop and deliver results over time. Our team of experts is here from day one to execute the determined plan through deployment of resources and solutions. Ongoing monitoring of your business operations drives our future strategy.
The Peterman Group will help you tackle your mounting risk management challenges. With strategic planning and thorough understanding of your objectives, we provide custom policies and procedures that will help your employees understand the need for and the benefits of working in a safe work environment. We can help you with a loss control needs analysis, as well as the implementation and monitoring of each program deemed necessary. We will assist in all phases of the process, from employee meetings to payroll stuffers and informative brochures about loss control and employee participation.
We recognize that many employers are seeking a more effective and efficient means of developing and communicating important safety information to their employees. Today, technology-based systems are forging the way toward improved communications, increased productivity, streamlined processes, and saved money for safety and risk management departments. The Peterman Group can offer you that support.
We have the tools available to assist our clients in getting the most out of their safety committee. Time is money, and these tools, coupled with our professional input, allow you to get the most out of the time you ask from your committee members.
Cost of risk is ultimately driven by several components of your entire risk management program and business operations. By understanding those components and how they are affected, we can apply our expertise to control and reduce your total cost of risk. Using our technology solutions, we can improve your total cost of risk and ultimately your bottom-line performance.
Our range of value-added services includes delivering you custom solutions for all of your risk management needs including: exposure analysis, loss control techniques, OSHA compliance and reporting, safety education and training, claims analysis, and developing safety policies and programs.
- We promise to identify your exposures to loss.
- We promise to examine and recommend alternative techniques to control your loss.
- We promise to implement and monitor the techniques we recommend.
- We promise to seek continuous improvement.
We have many tools and resources available to help you achieve your risk management goals.
- Is your property valued correctly?
- Do you have employment-related issues?
- Do you have workers’ compensation issues you don’t know how to address?
- Is your net income protected?
- How much insurance do you need to protect your net income? Your assets?
- What deductibles should you have?
We will not take your business for granted. We promise to learn all we can about your business so we can provide you with expert recommendations and solutions to minimize exposures.
Loss Control Techniques
- How can you avoid loss?
- How can you reduce the potential for loss?
- Can you separate your losses?
- Can you transfer risk through contracts?
- Did you know that 75% of commercial insurance expenses are claims-driven?
We promise to explore the answers to these questions and many more with you. We promise to look for ways to reduce your claims-driven expenses through aggressive cost containment strategies.
Loss Control Resources
We extend many of our value-added services to you electronically through a Client Portal, your personal web site. Here is just a sampling of the loss control and risk management information that we can deliver to you via the site’s Collaboration Center:
- Fleet Safety Policy
- Employment-Related Practices: Are you Prepared?
- General Employee Safety Manual
- Loss Control Evaluation
- Playing it Safe: Beating the Summer Heat
- Safety Matters: Safe Lifting Techniques